Information and Training with regard to Inventions and Patents
MBM ScienceBridge GmbH offers higher education institutions and research facilities in Lower Saxony an information service covering the use of inventions and patents.
This service is promoted by the German state of Lower Saxony and is free of charge for you.
The objective of the information service is to raise the scientists’ awareness of inventions and their economic use.
Our offer covers:
- Individual talks with scientists after having made an appointment,
- Presentations at institutional colloquiums,
- Speech events during PhD seminars.
- Our events provide information on, for example, the following subjects:
- How can I plan my research with due consideration given to patent law aspects?
- How do I correctly handle inventions?
- What are employee inventions and what use are they to me?
- How can I use research results from an economic point of view?
- Should my research results be patented?
Examples of past events:
- Information event titled “From idea to patent - commercializing inventions successfully” in the MSc and PhD ‘Neuroscience Programme’ Course of the Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB)
- Information event at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg on the subject: “Trade Mark Law and Trade Mark Application in Connection with Higher Education Institution Results / Inventions
- Information event at the Göttingen Laser Laboratory on the subject “State of the Art – Research prior to Project Applications / Important Backgrounds and Specific Research Possibilities”
- Presentation within the Scope of the Agronomy Professors’ Conference of the Göttingen University on the subject: "Innovations, Patent Laws and their Use – From Your Invention to a Patent and Its Use"
- Design Faculty of the Hildesheim/ Holzminden/ Göttingen University of Applied Sciences and Arts, subject: "Non-Technical Intellectual Property Rights: Trade Marks and Designs "
Are you interested in an information event, for example within the scope of PhD seminars or postgraduate programs?
Contact us! We will be pleased to visit you.